Wednesday, March 23, 2011

after taking my spm result....


hahaha.....so happy tat can hang out vif my frens!!!
but .......haiz......
after accompan
y panda go low yat 2 repair her laptop, we go 'HK Kim Gary'
food shop eat~not bad oso!!



















Add Image
After we finish our food,we go watch a movie,《猛男滚死队〉。。。
omG!! 本人觉得很没有内容!!!
plus...i dislike the word they use...so $#^$#$%^~~~

haizz......也觉得很没有文化!!!lol....
when we finish watching tis movie, me n wenyin go buy present 2 ah luo n panda~
i like the present we buy 4 moong!! very nice de bag!!!haha...hope u like it!!!!

我,文茵和梦也一起去拍大头贴!!
哈哈哈。。我人生第一次也!!:]
feeling happy vif them!!
n thanks 4 wenyin n her bf coz fetch me back 2 my house....
hahaha!!! love u wenyin~
next time we all hang out again ya!!










No comments:

Post a Comment